10 January 2015

I cooked!

Are you ready for a shocker? I actually cooked my husband dinner last weekend. A preface first:
I don't cook not because I can't, but because cooking for me is like wanting to pull my own hair out. I don't have the patience, I don't find it "fun", and i hate spending money on consumbles IE FOOD! lol

LUCKILY, I have a husband who loves to cook, doesn't mind cooking, and is A-O-K with our deal of him destroying the kitchen while he cooks, and I am the cleaner-up-er! :)

Anyway, back to the story, why on God's green earth did I decide to cook? I have no idea! Okay, that's not entirely true. I wanted to let my hubby know that I appreciate him and all the cooking he does for me, so I thought it would be a sweet surprise to do something for him.

IMG_4852

Recipe

5 comments:

  1. I like this recipe!! I have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! I am the same way, I hate to cook... but so does my husband so we are always in a predicament haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am the same way!! I don't cook because I don't like it! I neither have the patience nor the desire to cook. And, like you, I married a man who enjoys cooking and I will be happy as a clam to clean up any mess in the kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate spending money on food, too, lol. My husband has the complete opposite view, though - and he gets so irritated when we don't have a ton of food in the house.

    ReplyDelete

If you visited and read my post, be kind, leave a line!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.