11 July 2014

So long Arizona, Hello Ohio!



we-moved

After 9 glorious years in AZ, my husband has taken a job relocating us back to his home state of Ohio. Oh Ohio. We have such a love hate relationship. Sans Snow. Sans humidity. Sans many overcast days. I thought long ago to myself "Hey I did my time 4/1/2 years of college here was plenty!" Eh wrong! Somewhere into the journey of growing up, having my own job, getting married, being a fur momma (and all other adult responsibilities that come along with it) I got the gentle reminder about family and how important it is to have family around you.

By relocating back to Ohio, my hubby is able to be reunited with his family, and what is now my family! I've always been a loner with my folks not living in AZ and my brother also living in a different state, I've never given to much thought as to not having family around me. I thought it was normal. As we age, and in hopes of starting our own family, we knew that having family around needed to happen. The good thing if my hubby and his career in the medical field is his ability to bounce around pretty easily. Me in the teaching career however is not so easy!!

I've already taken all the necessary steps into getting my teaching certificate to transfer over, but finding the job bit esp as a special area teacher is no easy task! 

I don't know how many readers I have in the Cleveland area, but if any of you know of an opening for an art teacher, please let me know! It's very difficult to get a leg up when I am an outsider coming in to this city. I think all my posts and pictures on my blog speak for my integrity and passion I have for my job! :) 




6 comments:

  1. Congrats on your move! Can't wait to read all the details. You are such a passionate art teacher- any school would be lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it will be so nice to have family near by! Congrats on the move and good luck on the job hunt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, I live in the Cleveland area too. Broadview Heights now and I grew up in Strongsville. My sister is a teacher in the NEOH area so I'll check with her and some of my other childhood friends who are teachers as well. Welcome :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tricia!

      That would be great!! So often if you check all these different school district’s web pages they will say they don’t have any openings, but they often do…a lot of word of mouth to find out of there is an opening anywhere which is why I am having so much trouble! :)

      I appreciate all the help you can offer! : )

      Delete

If you visited and read my post, be kind, leave a line!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.