26 November 2013

Like Father like son..


Two words:
Scott. Eastwood.
OMG. Clint Eastwood is now 83, and this is his 25 yr old son. WOW! Can we say he got the exact genes as his old man? 


scott-eastwood-country

d77f4382e940994c9979e2f9b03904f4

I found it really interesting that Clint Eastwood has SEVEN children with 5 different women, and has only married twice. The first 3-4 kids he actually denied that they were his. Isn't that sad? Geez.

Well Mr. Eastwood I don't think you can deny that this fine young man is indeed your son! 

Hotness!







7 comments:

  1. WOW I've never heard of this guy but he's definitely hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could not agree more!!! E! News did a special last night that everytime they show a picture of him it's with his shirt off haha!! Love this post!!

    http://blovedboston.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excuse me while I wipe the drool from the corners of my mouth...

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is his fathers clone! What a good looking man he is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG he's gorgeous and that's crazy 7 kids with 5 women and 2 marriages.. Yikes! Playboy much?

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is a looker! Geez! Clint sure did get around!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like to propose a remake of "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly" with a modern twist with Scott Eastwood.

    ReplyDelete

If you visited and read my post, be kind, leave a line!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.