02 September 2013

Reading Craze


I've been completely engulfed in reading the author Abbi Glines.
I must admit, the cover of this book is what made me want to read the first book in the series.


BREATHE-by-Abbi-Glines-e1339857217460
This is the story of Sadie and Jax....


Sea Breeze Series by Abbi Glines

So far I've read all the books in the series and have loved the series. My favorite so far has been the last book with the two characters called Amanda and Preston. (Their story is in the book called Just For Now)

 Apparently Abbi Glines just continued the story of Eva and Cage (While it Lasts book) so I am eager to read that one
51hjWKzY4cL

Here's the latest installment of the Sea Breeze series. Can't wait to read them both! :)

515n5hAlPiL

1 comment:

  1. I'm so going to be all over these when I finish my current book! They sound perfect for me!

    ReplyDelete

If you visited and read my post, be kind, leave a line!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.