10 June 2013

Book Review x2!

So now that school has officially ended, I was able to read two books in the past 2 weeks!

First up
bajKl2sekm

This book wasn't as good as I was hoping it to be.

You can read about what Goodreads says about it here

Basically a girl named Brooklyn seeks revenge on a few specific boys that attend her best friend's high school. That's all I can say without saying to much! 



Second book which I just finished was this one
8949352

I absolutely LOVED this book. This was my first book by Kristin Hannah, and if any of her other books are this riveting than I dare to say I've found a new favorite author! :)
The book deals with 4 main characters. A mother, her two twins a boy and girl, and then a girl named Lexi.

You can read what goodreads says about the book here


I am sad to say that this was my last book I'll be reading as a hardback! On my birthday this past Sunday, the hubs bought me a Ipad mini which I am thrilled about, just simply because I can now read books digitally. 

IMG_1601

This is a plus just for the fact that I don't have to "store" real books on a bookshelf that take up space in our home. Typically, I am not one who re-reads books over and over. 

I won't lie and say this transition is probably going to take me a while to get used to. I've been such a book snob for years, but the fact is I save a few bucks by digitally downloading the books too. Saving money? A plus in my book! 
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I got an iPad about 6 months ago, and while I LOVED reading Safe Haven on it (it seemed to make reading the book much faster), I still LOVE my paper books. I don't know if I'll ever be able to switch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVED Night Road! I just finished it. Such a great book. It was also my first book by that author. My next book i'll be reading is Firefly Lane (I've heard great things about it) and then Fly Away, which is the sequel to Firefly lane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clicking around the interwebs and I found you! I loved Night Road as well! And like the commenter above Firefly Lane is even better!! Your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete

If you visited and read my post, be kind, leave a line!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.