08 November 2012

Monogram Love via Etsy

My monogram necklace came yesterday!
Have y'all seen this?


I first caught whim of this whirling trend on these two bloggers

Danielle via ShopDandy






and Emily via Life With Emily



Both bloggers are on instagram and wear their monograms I'd say daily!

I asked both (long while back) 
where each purchased their necklaces from.

I think Danielle said her's was from Max and Chloe' but I ended up going with Emily's purchase via Etsy seller since the seller was way more affordable there. 

Emily wears a longer chain on her necklace than I do. I opted for the 16' chain because all my necklaces fall on me there! 


Monogram necklace - 1 inch Personalized Monogram - Sterling silver 18k gold plated

Is what I ordered from Marinette 
She is in Korea, so you must be patient waiting for your purchase! mine took 3 weeks to arrive from purchase date!


I'll have to take a pic once I pair it with a cute outfit! 










Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. That necklace is adorable! I NEED one now! :)


    lifesadanceyoulearnasyougos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like awesome quality too.... quite tempting

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's my #1 item on my Christmas list this year. I've wanted one since before the mr and i were even engaged!

    ReplyDelete

If you visited and read my post, be kind, leave a line!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.