12 November 2012

Book Review!

I finally finished "Sharp Objects" by Gillian Flynn.


It took me a while since I've been working so much and getting home super late at night my eyes have just said NO READING GO TO BED! 

And that usually ends that, I mean who can argue with sleep!?


What Goodreads said about the book:
"WICKED above her hipbone, GIRL across her heart 
Words are like a road map to reporter Camille Preaker’s troubled past. Fresh from a brief stay at a psych hospital, Camille’s first assignment from the second-rate daily paper where she works brings her reluctantly back to her hometown to cover the murders of two preteen girls." *synopsis taken from Goodreads


I really liked "Gone Girl" by Gillian Flynn, which sparked me to pick up her other 2 books.


Sharp Objects, in my opinion, was rather boring and I knew right away who the murder was half way through the book! With that being said, I ended up feeling bored with the novel!


Hopefully Dark Places, her other book is more enthralling captivating to read!

Anyone else read this particular book by her and feel like I did? 









Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed Gone Girl, too, so I'll have to check these out!

    ReplyDelete

If you visited and read my post, be kind, leave a line!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.