12 October 2012

The Teacher Files


 I went  into school on my fall break (GASP) and spent 3 hours working on my "SUB TUB."

What's a sub tub? 
It's a binder of directions and plans for when I'm not at school. 

Note to others:

It's way more work to be ABSENT than it is to just be present at school.

FACT! 

*binder is from Target (new)




 All the sub tub sheets I purchased off teacherspayteachers.com
a great website run by TEACHERS! Everything offered on the website is EXTREMELY affordable as all us teachers can attest we don't make much! I did it this way, because it's a lot of work to hand write all your basic 411 info for a sub. This sub pack I bought was pretty much spot on aligned with my schools procedures, and what ever was different, the whole file was completely text editable! Winning! Yes! 


 I keep my sub tub underneath my front table. It's easily accessible to the substitute teacher as well as my students knowing exactly where it is. 






I also whipped up this little lesson for my After School Academy Art class.



 And here are their clay fish from a few wks ago! I am loving the new glaze colors I ordered! I just wish glazes weren't so dang expensive! 










Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. so organized!! my parents are both teachers and people definitely don't realize how much work goes into it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! You seem like you are such an organized teacher, I love this idea.

    -Jenn

    http://apopofstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. How organized are you! I'm totally impressed :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the fishes are so cute ^.^

    - ♥♥♥ -

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad you are happy with my Sub Tub! I have the same Chevron binder. :) Cuteness!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you visited and read my post, be kind, leave a line!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.