29 August 2012

Book Review!


"Emma’s struggle with an abusive home life came to a heart pounding conclusion in the final chapters of Reason to Breathe. Now everyone in Weslyn knows Emma’s secret, but Carol can’t hurt Emma anymore. Some are still haunted by the horror of that night, and some must face the repercussions of their choices." 
-excerpt taken from Goodreads


I finally finished this book! I had meant to finish it on our honeymoon in Hawaii, but honestly my eyes were to busy soaking up my scenery to be reading a novel when we were there! 

This was the second book in the I guess what is to be a trilogy written by Rebecca Donovan. 
So far, the first book was the most intense. This second book was good, but I was ready for it to end already. I have no idea where she can take the 3rd book. Guess I'll have to wait and see! 

Up Next:
Emily Giffin's new book which I also bought in Hawaii but never got to reading either! 










Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you visited and read my post, be kind, leave a line!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.