16 July 2012

Vow Inspiration

Ever since I was young, I never really understood anything about the world. And, I never understood anything that happened in my life. The only thing that ever made sense to me was you, and how I felt about you. That’s, all I’ve ever known. And that’s enough.

-Corey Matthews (Boy Meets World Season 7, Episode 7)








We Are by Joy Williams on Grooveshark
"We Are" by Joy Williams
I love this song, ironically it's the theme song to the trailer "The Vow"
I'm still working on the writing my own Vows bit. It's hard work! Every time I write something down, I scratch it out, take words out, add another word in, and then I feel like I'm back at square one. I'm afraid I'll say the wrong thing! 
I started off the beginning of our vows talking about Facebook.
Why facebook you ask?
It's how Mister Wonderful and I met! Not sure if I ever shared that story on here or not!
Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. That's neat that you guys met through Facebook! I would love to hear that story! I love this vow inspiration! I'm glad we aren't writing our own vows, I would be a mess I think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't worry about saying the wrong thing. You've obviously said all the right things to get to this point, so its not like if you leave something out, you wont have the opportunity to tell him a million more times in the future. Like Carrie advised Big in the SATC movie, If you just say 'I promise to love you' that is enough (I think thats what she said.. I remember it sounded sweet.) ALSO, I love that you want to mention facebook. Thats adorable. You should share that story!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great minds think alike!

    I think you're smart to not make it too long- short, sweet, sincere. and you're good to go. you can't go wrong with sincerity in my opinion. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it really?! That's kinda how Eric and I met, too!! Want to hear the story! Good luck on the vows, girl! I'm sure you will write beautiful words. I have no doubt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. such sweet words!! i'm sure your vows are going to be so beautiful :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww super cute!!! I think it's really sweet when brides and grooms have written their own vows. Although, I tear up just hearing other's vows and even hearing how they met makes me tear up... so I am pretty sure if I have my own written vows at my wedding I would bawl like a little baby...

    ReplyDelete
  7. so super cute! i love the idea of the print too

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that song! And all these vows are so adorable...good luck writing yours!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So weird! I was on your blog right as you commented on my instagram pics. CRAZY! I am so happy to be back!!! I can't believe you are 15 days out! Ahhh! So exciting. Take it all in my dear, it will be amazing. Try to look around as you walk down the aisle and soak it up. So happy for you! Let the vows come from your heart, it'll be amazing.

    Kristal
    http://sincerelyarizona.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. love these! i didn't write my own vows for my wedding but want to write some for our anniversary one year! it's hard work putting that type of love into words!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's something we have to think about - to write our own vows or use traditional ones. Or maybe we could pick someone else's and fine tune them for ours so everyone THINKS we wrote them, lol. With 2.5 months left, I think we should get on the ball!

    ReplyDelete

If you visited and read my post, be kind, leave a line!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.