20 December 2011

Tail Wagging Tuesday: Christmas Edition!



Aspen's groomer is a very young sweet guy named Kye. He ADORES my dog, and oddly enough my dog really gets excited when she goes for her monthly fluff and puff with him! 

I got him (the groomer) a christmas present from Aspen. He was so shocked that I gave him a gift! 
I love that look of non expecting something from someone! Made my day.

Anywho.....
after her bath and brush, we headed straight over to see SANTA!!!!


Or should I say Mrs. Claus?

Take a look!


Santa didn't actually "show"-- they had a female? fill in. I was like, What!??

Well, since Santa was a no show, and I was first in line patiently waiting, AND I even brought my own camera (obviously I meant serious business if I bring my own DSLR)

They didn't charge me 5 bucks to shoot my own photo with Mr. I mean Mrs Claus? haha..


Happy Holidays to all you tail waggers! 

May your days be merry and bright! 

Be sure to link up your awesome Holiday photos!!! Can't wait to see everyone's festive cheer!

Link up HERE! 










Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. Aw, I forgot to post a pic of Bodie! Let's see if I can scrounge one up. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aspen is too cute!! I wish Lexi would sit still and not bark at Santa. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. so adorable. i love pet santa costumes!

    xoxo,
    megs [at] Shine on

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha a lady be santa? hahaha!

    My friend had one of his dog taken, so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aspen is adorable!! So cute! Love that you hopped in the picture! And Santa with a female replacement?! Interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you pup looks so cute! And I love giving gifts to those who least expect it =]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aspen looks so sweet! Love this idea =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. SOOOO CUTE!!! I wish I had a Christmas-y picture of my girls to link up!!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH so cute!!! We missed Santa this year for our pup :( oh! Question...is aspen a pure breed Pomeranin?

    ReplyDelete

If you visited and read my post, be kind, leave a line!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.