24 January 2011

Made my button!

It only took me FOR EV ER but I finally made a blog button. Hopefully the link takes you back to my page LOL It took like a hour just to get the code to show up on my own page!


I'm not 100% sure that it works, so if someone wants to try it out by copying and pasting my HTML and letting me know that would be awesome thanks! :) 






On Another Note...

Over at Mackey Madness there is a new link up! 

Basically you get to pick 2 blogs that you would want other followers to read/see/know about!

I love all my blogs equally, so at Random, I am going to share 2 that I follow. One isn't a favorite over the other because I love all my blogs equally! :) 

Check out 
{1}Photobucket

She lives in HAWAII and she totally paints the cutest paintings ever which by the way, are for sale on her own Etsy shop. Head on over!

{2}Katie over @ Keep Calm and Carry On
She's a fellow Ohioan :) Also went to the same college as me, but we didn't know each other! 
She doesn't have a button to click, but you can click here to check her out!

8 comments:

  1. Awww, how nice of you!!! You made my monday morning :) haha thanks girly! how was your weekend?! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the new button. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pettttttty buttton girlfriend...I wouldn't expect anything less from your fashinista self! :) Just stole it and I am trying it out on my blog. I want to PROMISE you that I will not spoil the Bachelor for you tonight on FB....but you know I would be lieing and you're my freind. I don't lie to my girls. I hope you are having a great day creating fabulous things with your students!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your so cute.. And your always changing your blog layout it's like a guessing game seeing what will it be the next day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable button! I am going to put it on my blog right now! YAY!

    Thanks so much for linking up today! I have never read either of those blogs, so I'm excited to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone! Making the button was hard work that was one HTML code I hadn't tackled!
    @ WESACHONEY you know i have to change it up! I get bored easy I guess :) A lot of followers don't even see it bec they just read through google reader--Yikes! @ JMB--No fashionista here...I am terrible with that stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the new button! Too cute, and you have lots more patience than I do. I could never sit down and actually do that myself, so kudos to you girlfriend! :)

    ReplyDelete

If you visited and read my post, be kind, leave a line!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.