27 January 2011

Calling All Teachers!



Ahem!!! All fellow blogger teachers! here's your linkup chance! over @ SnyderStories You can share on Teacher Talk Thursday. The topic for the day? Organization.

Sadly I teach art, and well my art room is usually chaotic! Not like crazy messy, but I def don't freak if my floor has paint on it and papers scatter around. :)

I don't have any pictures to share really of my room, but I thought I would help Abby out and spread the word of this link up!


Photobucket
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing!! I will check it out ... I always love hearing what other teachers have to say! Hope you had a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sweet girl. Next week is no topic. Just share something you are doing, have done, funny story, cool project- anything. Come back and see me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a cute link up! Too bad I'm not a teacher!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey sweet friend! I featured you on my blog today :)

    ReplyDelete

If you visited and read my post, be kind, leave a line!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.