09 December 2010

STREP THROAT= Sad face :-(

This was my temperature yesterday when I got home from school. 

I woke up complaining to Mister Wonderful that my throat hurt real bad. I took Tylenol (my go to drug to make all my woes disappear) and was feeling okay. As soon as after lunch hit, I got the chills real bad and could barely talk because my throat hurt so bad. I couldn't just leave either --I Had an art meeting with all the other art teachers in district that was mandatory to attend. I signed in, sat there like a zombie for 30 min then begged the instructor gal to let me go that I was very sick. She let me leave.


I drove home in 78 degree weather wearing my FULL ON winter coat from Ohio zipped up windows up the whole ride home. If that's not any indication that I was sick, I don't know what was.


I went to the doctor today, and tested positive for Strep Throat. My heart sank. Believe it or not, I have not been sick in over six years. I consider myself a really healthy person. Some little bugger probably came to school sick and strep being airborne, I probably breathed in their sicky germs...


So my lovely bloggy buds, I am confined to the couch and bed for lots of rest thus not leaving me anything exciting to blog about. So if I don't post in the next few days, you know why!





Photobucket
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. oh no!! get better!! drink lots of water and tea and gargle with salt water!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww sorry to hear that! Get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, I hope you feel better soon!! Sending virtual chicken soup your way lovey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yuck, I'm so sorry girl, hope you feel better soon. Let Mr Wonderful take care of you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok I am way behind on reading your posts (like, 22 posts behind. embarrassing.) but I saw this title in reader and just HAD to stop by and tell you that I hope you are feeling better soon. I get strep all. the. time. and I know how miserable it is. Get some rest, eat some ice cream, and I hope Aspen is keeping you company!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

If you visited and read my post, be kind, leave a line!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.