23 October 2010

Bedroom Update! :)




A few posts ago, I mentioned that Mister Wonderful and I got a new King Size Bed By Sealy Mattress.
Here is a picture of the final outcome of all those final touching details.







The pillows are all from Etsy. 2 of them were just pillow cases. I had the actual pillows from my previous west elm bedding pillow. 
The Print is also from Etsy, which a random blogger had posted a picture of and I just fell in love with and said that goes with our room! 

I'd like to add one or 2 yellow accent pieces for our nightstands, but finding anything yellow is pretty dang hard!

I was worried Mister Wonderful wouldn't be down with having any yellow in the bedding but he likes it a lot! Probably helps that we have "manly" gray sheets! 


Here's a few Halloweenie Art pics for ya from my students



Kinder's pumpkins. This was good for them to practice gluing and cutting.









2nd grade making their Frankenstein Ar




Photobucket
Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. i looove your pillows and the sign above the bed! i feel like that all the time.

    and your kindergartners are too cute! i think they have better skills at making a frankenstein than i do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute! LOVE the bedding, I'm a bad listener/reader...is that comforter anthro?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Yellow is my favorite color so I'm loving all those yellow touches :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bed looks gorgeous! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your bedroom, that's so sunny! The pic above the bed is great too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bedding and the yellow!! Cute pic too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have fallen in LOVE with gray and yellow lately. That sign is awesome and I can see why you fell in love with it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the colors in your bedroom! Love that sign from etsy. Thanks for your kind words about my dog :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everything looks great! I love that etsy print. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this!!! I just redid our bedroom with grays and yellows. Minus the yellow. I have been trying to find yellow accessories and it's either super ugly or non-existent!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your bedroom looks awesome! Love the color combo and the fun pillows!

    Your students are precious! I am still in school to become a teacher, thinking 1st grade! :)

    Thanks for following my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ok I can't remember if I posted the first time, when you bought the bed/bedding. That is the Anthro Cirrus bedding, right? Will you please let me know how it holds up?? I have had my eye on it for literally years. I'm just not sure if I would be insane to spend that kind of money on the bedding with a chocolate Labrador who things my bed is actually his and he grants me "permission" to sleep in it. ;)

    ReplyDelete

If you visited and read my post, be kind, leave a line!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.