16 September 2010

Sweet Finds!

Isn't this sweet?? Sweet as in COOL guys not sweet as in tastes sweet.

Old fashion book meets modern everyday new life line :) aka the laptop!



You can find them here
It has officially been put on my "want" list along with the Shark steam mop, the Roomba floor cleaner....that radio I spied in San Diego last weekend...

I think I am a W A N T E R ! LOL

And this is a cute idea!!!!! Where a person buys shutters anymore not sure..... but never the less, I like this idea a lot! 

Photobucket
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. I'm gonna have to have that case... hmm... my birthday is soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of your finds are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I am loving that lap top cover. It's on my want list now too :)

    PS thanks for watching some of the game last weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shutter Idea is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. new follower

    www.kellysavenue.com

    ReplyDelete

If you visited and read my post, be kind, leave a line!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.