14 September 2010

Skincare to skip

So a month or so a go I blogged about trying this out. I have been on a quest trying to find a good skincare system. Living in Arizona, especially over the last year or so, my skin has just lost all moisture.  So, taking tips from other blogs, I figured I'd try this out.


Eh......:::::Sigh::::.....

Negative Ghostwriter.

Not worth the money. I didn't notice ANYTHING different. I wasn't real fond of the 2 jars that I had to put on in order to feel the moisturizer work. I'd say skip this one. I got it from Bath and Body Works.



This was my latest purchase from Ulta. I love that store!!! I have been trying this out for a few days. So far so good. It wasn't cheap I think it costs like 37 bucks for this little thing but at this point, I want my sandpaper dry face to get better! haha.

When I get time, I'll write more about my Ulta experience.

Also, does anyone have the Shark steam mop?

A good girlfriend of mine has it, and says it's the best thing ever. We have all big tile flooring in our condo, and let me tell you the whole getting down on my knees with a bucket of Pinesol SUCKS. I don't believe in mops. Never have. I was raised that if you want a clean floor, you do it the hard way, towels, a bucket and soap and scrub with your hands. Mops just smear dirt. I do own the swiffer wetjet. I like being able to throw away the pads and that is what I use till it's time to do the floors.

Let me know fellow bloggers what you may know about this product! 



Photobucket
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. I'm using the Wexler stuff right now and like it so far! However... I live in New Orleans and it's SO humid here that dry skin is rarely the problem.

    & I have a shark steam mop and it is great for tile floors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a shark steam mop and I was expecting it to do a great job but I am not really impressed with it. I still have to get on my hands and knees to do a good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I was commenting on another blog, and saw you had commented. I was wondering why I hadn't seen a new blog post from you in a while, so I clicked over. Somehow I wasn't a follower?!?!?!? Hmm... well... I fixed it! UGH! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog very cute! Glad life is good for you:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what you mean lady, my skin gets so dry if I don't use the right stuff! I have been using this for 4 years now, it works really well, I love it. A couple times I've stopped using it, and my skin gets very dry. so I always go back to it! They offer lots of different moisturizers, so you can choose one that best suits your skin type!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should try Obagi skincare. It's what I use, and what almost every dermatologist I know recommends!

    ReplyDelete

If you visited and read my post, be kind, leave a line!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.