22 August 2010

Kissing in the Rain

I loved Pink Lou Lou's post a few days ago about her top kisses in movies, that I thought why not go off that, and do my top picks of kisses that have happened in the rain!
Dear John
Channing Tatum I'd make out with you in the rain any day! Jenna Dewan is one lucky wife!!



A Cinderella Story...
Chad Michael Murray mmmmmmmhmmmmm :)





Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams in the ever so famous The Notebook. No words...it's the best love story movie ever!!



Breakfast At Tiffanys.

All I can say is before the Notebook, THIS was what a Romance movie kiss was!!! :)


Sweet Home Alabama.

Jake and Melanie :)



Australia

Hugh Jackman & Nicole Kidman. Not really diggin the music that they paired this up with, but it's the only clip I found that shows the kiss in the rain right away!



Will & Elizabeth. I was like well that's it for me once he got stabbed in the heart. Love story over. Case closed.



Okay well gotta take a break from the blog world and go do some sunday stuff...If I find more, I'll post em!



Photobucket Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Yes! Love all of these. Cinderella Story for sure because the whole time you're hoping for it. :) And The Notebook & Sweet Home Alabama - because who doesn't love a sexy kiss in the rain?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with you! I'd kiss Channing Tatum anyday! He is HOT! I love the kiss at the end of Breakfast at Tiffany's, one of the best ever! Love this post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lovee this post! So sweet :) Your blog is adorable and I'm following you right back!

    ReplyDelete

If you visited and read my post, be kind, leave a line!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.