07 July 2010

You spin me right round


Here is a pic from my very short visit to Ohio. Finally met Mister Wonderful's parents/siblings. :)


OMG. The last few days have been INSANE. I am happy to have the internet up and running working along with cable tv, although I miss the Bachelorette on Monday so when I get a chance, I hope I can catch up and watch it on ABC's webpage.

Mister Wonderful and I are settling in nicely. still have to put my new dresser that I got from Ikea together, then once that is set up, all that's left is clothes. I can't believe how much stuff we had to move that was just mine. Moving is draining in every way imaginable. I can't believe that for the last 3 years I've had to do this~ pick up and go! Hopefully this will be the last move for more than a year!


It's been so long since I got to see the lush green grass with wooded trees. I can't even remember the last time I saw a deer in the wild this close to me so I took a picture where we met the parents.








Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Oh how exciting! so happy you were able to meet them. Hope the move is going smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for meeting the parents!!
    so awesome to see a deer that close!

    ReplyDelete

If you visited and read my post, be kind, leave a line!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.