26 July 2010

Computer Artsy Find!

I stumbled upon this and fell in love. There are directions for both MAC and PC on how to install it. I always thought I was stuck with whatever Macintosh offered as screen saver options. Not anymore! I'm lovin my new saver. Clicky click your mouse here if you wish to have one too!




Over the Weekend Mister Wonderful and I went to go and see our FIRST movie together!!! We went and saw INCEPTION. It was nothing I could have ever imagined or expected. I will say it was a 2/1/2 hour long movie so make you you tinkle before the show! :) Both of us had absolutely done no reading about the movie what-so-ever before hand, so for the first 30 min of the movie, we were like What in the bajeezes is going on?!? Then it just clicked and we were hooked.




 Leo's come a long way since Titanic. Very talented smart actor. He'll be around making great movies like Clint Eastwood. Mark my words!







4 comments:

  1. I just found your blog and I'm a new follower! I can't wait to see inception! Love the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute screen saver! Thanks for sharing :) Hope you enjoyed each other's company on the date - wasn't it a terrific movie? I am still thinking about!! Love Leo - he's such a great actor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you liked the movie! It's incredible! It rekindled my crush for Leo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the movie as well! Cant wait to see it again!

    ReplyDelete

If you visited and read my post, be kind, leave a line!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.