11 June 2010

Days of Summer

You know what one of the best part of being a teacher is having SUMMERS OFF!  This means I actually now have time to READ!  Went to target today and bought yet another book.  Now mind you I bought a book two months ago and have been saving it till summer.  This would be Emily Giffin's new book called Heart of the Matter. I can't even fathom that I haven't even cheated and started to read it yet since she is one of my FAVE authors!


I figured I'd be smart this summer and wait to read that one later, and start to read the soon to be out in theaters EAT PRAY LOVE. I ♥ Julia Roberts. Can't wait to see her in a film I just KNOW is going to be great!
Stunningly beautiful.  She is the Audrey Hepburn of our time. Classy. Elegant. Intriguing. Pristine.
Actresses just don't come like her anymore. That's all I can say.



Movie trailer...Just in case you haven't already drooled over it like I have!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment :) That's awesome that our boyfriend is moving to Arizona... I love it out there! ... also, I have read a couple of books by Emily Griffin and have seen a couple posts about this latest book. I am going to have to check it out! Eat Pray Love was pretty good, but not my favorite - I am excited for the movie though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Gosh! I LOVE Emily Griffin! I have read Love the One your With, Baby Proof, Something Borrowed and Something Blue! They are such fun books, I always read one when I go on vacation. I wish I had summers off! Happy reading pretty girl!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you read her other books?? I love love them all!! I cant wait to ready this latest one!! I just ordered two others that i am going to blog about really soon :)

    ReplyDelete

If you visited and read my post, be kind, leave a line!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.