22 May 2010

Etsy-ish corner in progress

So I made my first purchase off of Etsy 2 weeks ago, and the print I ordered finally came!!! 
One night I was reading random decorating blogs, and came across this one post this lady had a picture up of.  Um yeah it sooooo screamed hello art teacher create this! So began my hunt for the vase, frame, a print I liked, and so on n so forth. Here's what it's suppose to resemble.  I have bought the paper and twigs, and thank goodness for Ikea which was the only place I could find any type of a white inexpensive vase to resemble the one pictured! Once I have everything together I will post a finalized picture.
What I've got so far...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you visited and read my post, be kind, leave a line!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.